Earning Radiology CEU Credits Is Simple and Stress-Free With EverLearn
Discover How to Access EverLearn Radiology CEU Courses and Earn Same-Day Credits Online
If you’re a radiologic technologist seeking continuing education unit (CEU) credits for your upcoming license renewal, you’ve come to the right place. EverLearn radiology CEU e-courses were designed to meet your needs in the most timely, flexible, convenient, and stress-free way possible. And rest assured, all EverLearn online courses are accepted by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and approved by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT).
The Radiology CEU Credits You Need, When You Need Them
Even if you’ve left your CEU requirements until the last minute, EverLearn’s online radiology courses allow you to earn same-day credit and immediately download your certificate of completion once you’ve successfully passed the post-test. Each test has an integrated “Content Review” button that allows you to search the course materials and verify the correct answers, so virtually all EverLearn customers pass their tests on the first attempt. In a matter of hours, you can earn all of the CEU credits you need this biennium for your certification and registration renewal.
A Growing Collection of Online Courses at Affordable Prices
EverLearn currently offers a variety of courses with topics ranging from Radiography Patient Care, Digital Radiography of the Chest, and Computed Tomography to Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, and Pancreatic Cancer—and new courses are regularly added. You can choose from a variety of single courses that earn between 1 and 8.5 credits each, or purchase value-priced bundle packs worth a minimum of 12 CEU credits. Ready to get started? Read on and discover just how easy it is to earn radiology CEU credits online with EverLearn.
1. Select, Purchase, and Access Your Radiology CEU Courses
To get started, visit the EverLearn single courses page to view available course titles, CEU credits, and prices. Click on a hyperlinked title for an overview of the course content and the topics it covers. If you need 12 or more credits, check out the bundle packs page and click on each bundle title for a list of included courses. From the individual course or bundle description page, click the “Add to Cart” button for the course(s) you wish to purchase.
When you’re ready to place your order, click the “Cart” or “Check Out” link near the top right of the screen to review and/or update your course selections, then click the “Check Out” button to complete your transaction. You’ll need to provide your email address, billing information, and payment method, then click the “Complete Order” button to finish the process.
Once your transaction is completed, you’ll receive an order confirmation email as well as a sign-in email for each course or bundle you’ve purchased. If you’re a new customer, you’ll be prompted to enter a password and then complete your profile, which includes your ARRT and/or state license number. Be sure to click “Save” once you’ve entered your profile details.
After signing into your EverLearn account and launching the online learning system, you’ll be directed to your personal Dashboard, which lists all of your purchased and enrolled courses, your progress/status for each course, and any completed courses. When you’re ready to begin a new course, click the “Start” button.
2. Complete Your Course and Take the Post-Test
When you open a course from your Dashboard, you’ll see a progress bar and interactive table of contents to the left, while the course materials appear to the right. Each course begins with an overview and objectives, followed by the course instructions. All subsequent modules are listed by number and topic, with the post-test at the end. You can click the “Next Module” button at the top right to advance to the next page, or use the navigational links along the left to jump back and forth between modules.
Take time to carefully review the text and images on each page, as you’ll need this information to answer the post-test questions. However, if there’s anything you’ve missed or don’t recall, you can always link back to the course content during the test and search for the answers.
Once you’ve finished the final module and arrived at the Post-Test page, click the “Start Exam” button when you’re ready to begin. You’ll be presented with a series of questions (one per page) with multiple-choice answers. Click to select your answer, then click the “Next Question” button to continue. If at any time you are unsure of the correct answer, click the “Content Review” button to open the course materials in a new tab. This will launch a searchable PDF version of the course content; you can then press Command + F (on a Mac computer) or Control + F (on a PC) to search for the relevant information.
When you’ve answered the final post-test question, click the “Submit Exam” button. You’ll have an opportunity to confirm that you’re ready to be graded; if not, you can click “No” to return to the exam. (You can also pause the post-test by clicking the “Leave Exam” button; when you log back in, you can resume where you left off.)
As soon as you click “Yes” to submit your answers, your results will be displayed on screen. If you’ve achieved a passing score of 75% or higher, you’ll have immediate access to your certificate of completion. If not, you’re allowed up to two more attempts to successfully pass the test.
3. Instantly Download Your Radiology Course Certificate
When you complete a test with a score of 75% or better, your results page will display a “Download” link you can click to immediately access your personalized certificate of completion. You will also receive an email with a PDF version of the certificate that you can print or save for your records. So the same day you complete the course, you’ll have instant access to your radiology CEU credits.
Tips for a Successful EverLearn Radiology CEU Experience
Now that you’ve seen just how easy it is to earn radiology CEU credits online with EverLearn, we hope you’ll try our flexible, convenient, and stress-free courses for yourself! Here are a few final tips to ensure every EverLearn experience is a positive one:
- Always use the same email account for your EverLearn course purchases. If you have multiple email accounts, be sure to enter the same email address each time you make a new purchase from EverLearn. Otherwise, you’ll end up with multiple profiles in the learning management system and won’t be able to view all of your completed courses and certificates in the same Dashboard.
- Access EverLearn courses anytime and from any device. EverLearn courses are available 24/7; all you need is an Internet connection and a device with a web browser. While many users find it easiest to review course materials and take post-tests on the larger screen of a laptop or desktop computer, EverLearn courses are mobile optimized for tablets and smartphones—so you can review course materials and earn radiology CEU credits on the go.
- Pause your post-test without penalty. There’s no need to complete your exam in a single sitting; if you’ve started the post-test but need to pause partway through, just click the “Leave Exam” button. When you return to the course, the post-test will pick up where you left off and the continuation will be treated as the same attempt. But the save-and-resume feature only functions if you use the “Leave Exam” option; so if you have to pause, remember to click the button!
- Misplaced a certificate or lost track of how many credits you’ve earned? Log into your Dashboard. As a reminder, your EverLearn Dashboard displays all purchased and completed courses. If you ever misplace a certificate, you can log into your account and download or print another copy at any time. You can also see at a glance how many credits each completed course is worth.
- Need a refresher? Relaunch completed courses from your Dashboard. If you ever find yourself in need of information from a past course, just go to the “Completed Courses” page of your Dashboard, find the relevant course, and click the “Relaunch” button to access the course materials.
- Help is just a click or phone call away. We’ve designed the EverLearn system to be very intuitive and easy to use, and you can find answers to many frequently asked questions on our website. But if you still need assistance, we’re happy to help. You can call us toll-free at 888-978-5280 or submit your inquiry via our online contact form.
Thanks for your interest in EverLearn radiology CEU courses!