Find Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions About EverLearn Radiology Continuing Education Credits and Courses
Just follow these simple instructions:
- Click on E–Courses to browse our selection of radiology continuing education courses. Browse the bundle packs or the collection of single courses.
- Once you find a course you would like to purchase, click on the course title to view the full course page.
- From the course page, click the "Add to Cart" button. In the upper right hand corner of the page you will notice that your selected course has been added to your cart.
- Next, navigate to your shopping cart by clicking the cart icon in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Proceed with the check out process by clicking the "Check out" button.
- Next, enter your email address, first name, last name, address, and phone number and then click "Continue to next step".
- Review your order, enter your credit card information, and click "Complete my purchase". Wait as your payment processes. Once your payment has processed a thank you notice will appear.
- That's it! Once the "Thank You" notice appears, you will be taken directly into the EverLearn Online Learning Platform to start your CE courses.
Easy – just go to the course login page and enter your email address and password. You can access the online learning platform by clicking the course login icon located on every page of the EverLearn website. You can also find a link to the course login page in the confirmation email that was sent to you when you initially purchased the course. Once you arrive at the course login page, simply enter your email address and password. If you forgot your password, simply click here to reset your password.
We currently accept payment through most major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club. Payment via a major credit card allows you immediate access to your course.
Computer requirements are as follows:
- Desktop/laptop computer or tablet
- Internet connection
- Updated Web browser:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Safari on Mac
Yes, our courses are fully supported on smartphones! However, it may be easier to take the post-test on a tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
Yes! EverLearn courses are approved by ASRT for Category A continuing education credit. ARRT only accepts radiology continuing education credits that have been reviewed by an approved Recognized Continuing Education Evaluation Mechanism (RCEEM). ASRT is an approved RCEEM with ARRT; therefore, ARRT will accept radiology continuing education credits earned by completing EverLearn courses.
Yes, all EverLearn courses are approved for continuing education (CE) credit by the State of Florida, Bureau of Radiation Control.
Yes, EverLearn reports all earned CE credits to the State of Florida on the 1st and the 15th of every month
You will receive your certificate immediately after passing the course post–test. You may download the certificate to your computer or print a hard copy for your records. You will also receive a PDF version of your certificate via email. In addition, a history of your completed courses and certificates will be stored within EverLearn's online learning platform so you can always access your certificates there as well.
Not a problem. Just go to the course login page and click on the "forgot password" link at the bottom of the login page. In the "Email" field, enter the email address you used to purchase your course and then click "Resend." An email containing a password-reset link will be sent to your email address. All you have to do is click on the link in the email and follow the prompts to enter and save a new password. If you've forgotten the email address you used to purchase your course, simply submit a request via our contact form and an administrator will be happy to help you retrieve your email/username.
Yes, ARRT and ASRT requires that you pass a post–test to earn CE credit. No need to worry, though; EverLearn courses include a "Content Review" button that enables you to easily navigate to relevant content during the test, so you can find the information you need to answer each question correctly. You will take the post-test online; once you have completed and passed the post–test, your certificate will be available immediately for download or printing. You will also receive a PDF version of your certificate via email.
ASRT and ARRT require a minimum passing score of 75% on the post-test. But don't sweat it; with our handy "Content Review" function, you'll do just fine! We promise.
According to the rules established by ASRT and ARRT, you are allowed up to three attempts to pass the post-test and earn radiology continuing education credits.
We partner with Shopify payments for credit card processing and hosting. To accept payments from Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit cards, the software and hosting needs to be PCI compliant. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant and this PCI compliance extends to all Shopify stores, including EverLearn's. The PCI compliance standard ensures a certain level of controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud, and Shopify meets all 6 categories of PCI compliance standards. Please visit Shopify's website for more information or feel free to contact us here at EverLearn.